Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2009

AISFP interview (I'm interviewed, not AISFP, silly)

Exciting news! My first interview for the Planet of the Apes novel I'm co-writing is up at Adventures in Sci Fi Publishing podcast right here.

I was interviewed back in July by Lou Anders for the podcast during San Diego Comic Con. The interview itself was a bit unexpected, I had invited Lou over to see the booth and say hi as I had only meet him in person once before and was curious to get his reaction to what we were doing with POTA. When he told me he was doing short interviews for Shaun Farrell over at AISFP and asked if I would like to participate, I was quick to say yes.

Anyway, Shaun (another guy I would someday like to meet in person), has now put the interview online. You can find it here, my segment begins at 37:26 but I encourage you to listen to the whole show because AISFP is always entertaining and informative.

Enjoy your evening, and tomorrow to, should you have it off.

No comments: